So this week I’ve been doing a lot of work for school, I was really busy and was super thankful when I finally got it all done. So then I started thinking about possible post ideas for this week, and I decided to write a grateful list, which is a list of the 5 things in my life that I’m most thankful for.
- Number one on my thankful list has got to be my family. Although we sometimes fight, disagree and argue, I know that I’m lucky enough to have a family that loves me and gives me everything I need and want: a roof over my head, food on the table, holidays and presents. My family support me and want the best for me, and I know I’m very lucky to have a family like this, so I’m thankful.
- I’m also extremely thankful that I have the opportunity to get an education. As a lot of you know, I’m still in school, and being in school has allowed me to do so much and has really build my confidence. Not very long ago I was just the shy, awkward girl, but now thanks to the confidence I’ve gained at school (and from blogging. Blogging has been a huge help too) my confidence is growing.
- I’m also extremely thankful for my friends. I’ve mentioned in a few previous posts that in the past few years I’ve been bullied. That’s why I’m extremely thankful for my friends. They’ve been the ones who stuck with me through the tough times, they’re the people who encouraged me to try new things which I now can’t live without. Some of my closest friends are the reason I got involved in music, and I’m so thankful for them. Other close friends are the people who can make me smile even when I don’t want to. So I’m extremely thankful for my friends.
- Another thing I’m extremely thankful for is the opportunities that I am able to be given. I have the opportunity to compete in academic competitors for my school, to represent my school music society as part of the competition choir, to represent my school playing sports, and many more opportunities that I’m am incredibly lucky to have.
- The final item on my grateful list is you guys. My readers. Granted, there isn’t that many of you, but no matter if a post I publish gets 0 views or 20 views, at the end of the day I have access to a platform where I’m able to put thoughts and feelings into the world, and that’s something that a lot of people don’t have. A lot of people don’t have the ability to open up a computer, type something and have people respond to it. So even if this post gets no views and therefore nobody reads the sentence, I’m thankful for you. Every person who reads my posts, or likes or comments, I’m thankful for you.
This was just a spur of the moment kind of thing so let me know if you enjoyed it. Let me know in the comments if you’ve done a grateful list. If you want to do a grateful list, think of the things that you feel lucky and fortunate to have. Then try to pick the top 5. I could have gone on and on trust me, but try to pick 5.
I hope you guys enjoyed my grateful list.
Until next time.