So today is pancake Tuesday, which can only mean one thing, pancakes!(obviously)
This year I made chocolate chip pancakes and they were sooo good. So I thought for today’s post I’d do something new and post a recipe.
The recipe I used this year was a Jamie Oliver Pancake Recipe. There were so many to choose from, but I finally chose one and added chocolate chips. Simple! So if you want to make these at home you will need:
- 1 mug (around 350ml) of milk
- 1 mug (around 350g) of self-raising flour
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch of salt
- 150g of a topping of your choosing – I chose chocolate chips
And the method is very simple too! :
- Put the flour in a large bowl.
- Add the milk and egg into the bowl.
- Add the pinch of salt and whisk together.
- Add half of your chosen topping to the batter and mix.
- Heat a pan on a medium heat.
- Melt a small amount of butter in the pan.
- Add the batter in small portions to the pan.
- Cook for around 1 minute on each side.
- Serve with the remainder of your toppings.
- You can also add honey or lemon juice and sugar.
I hope you guys enjoy this recipe and enjoy pancake Tuesday.
Do you guys have any pancake recipes you love to use?
Hope you enjoyed the post!
Until next time.