So Christmas was a couple of days ago now and the clean up has begun. Christmas presents are disappearing into cupboards or boxes, most of the food has been eaten, and there’s very little chocolate left!
So now that Christmas is over, the new year is nearly here. So here are some of my New Year’s Resolutions.
- Eat healthier – It’s no secret that we all like a little unhealthy treat. Be it a chocolate bar, or a meal at the fast food place, we’ve all done it! But in 2016 I’m going to do it less.
- Exercise more – I’m the type of person that does’ exercise a lot, and I know it’s bad for me. So this year I’m going to try to exercise more, get healthier and get fitter.
- Do well at school – I’m the type of person that has really bad time management skills. I’ll leave revision for my exams until the last minute, then will stress out! And it’s not good, so this year I’m going to try to improve that!
- Surround myself with people who make me happy – For a long time I’ve been bullied. The thing I always seem to do is go running right back to the person that hurt me, only for me to be surprised when they hurt me again! So in 2016 I’m stopping that. Only the people who make me happy to be myself, people I can be me around, are staying in my life.
- Stick at my resolutions – I know that it isn’t only me in the world who makes resolutions every year, and breaks them. So this year sticking at my resolutions is a resolution. Just so it’s there, reminding me not to break my resolutions this year.
Do you make New Year’s Resolutions? Do you stick at them?
Leave a comment below, what are your New Year’s Resolutions for 2016? What do you want to achieve this year?
Hope you enjoyed the post!
Until next time.